So here I was - spent two days at the "Happiness and it's causes" seminar, and I got so much out of it. One thing I really wanted to implement straight away, which was to think of something grateful every day and write it down. So that was last week. I haven't actually written anything down, but my outlook has already changed! So.... let's start
Day 1 - Friday 17/06
I'm grateful that I have Marley in my life, he's always happy to see me, grateful for a walk, and likes to play silly games with me. He keeps my going outside even when I don't feel like it. He licks my face and cleans my tears away, and even when he has that doggy smell, he is still cute.
Day 2 - Saturday 18/06
I'm grateful that I have an awesome family that allows me to be what I want to be.
I can work part time and do my study, and still have someone else cook me dinner sometimes :) I get my washing done, and my daughter is usually very helpful in doing dishes etc too.
Day 3 - Sunday 19/06
I'm grateful that I could go to the Northey street markets and experience some wonderful fresh fruit and vegetables, and meet some great people. I tasted some nice food, and bought some lovely fresh fruit and vegetables! I'll definately do that again!!!
I'm also grateful that the guy who was tailgating me didn't end up running up the back of me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment