Monday, 20 June 2011

Monday 20th June - Gratefulness is wonderful

Oh so many things today that I am grateful for.

Firstly, it was such an amazingly wonderful day today. Blue sky, fresh air, and my dog mostly behaved when we went to the park today. I am slowly learning how to train him, using his favourite things as rewards. He is again being more friendly towards other dogs, and we really had a great walk.

After my fairly long walk, I then took my daughter to Tafe so she could see one of her teachers. She is amazing you know... and I am so happy for her that she has almost finished her studies and will be up and working soon in her chosen profession. I am so grateful that things worked out for her so well, that she is achieving so much, when I really didn't know what life would hold for her.

I am also grateful for having a lovely day at College. I am always learning new things, not only about the subject that I am studying, but about myself too.

And I'm grateful for a most delicious dinner of Govinda's most delicious vegetarian dinner.

This gratefulness thing isn't really hard. I think the hard thing is when I'm having a bad day, and I still would like something to be grateful about. But perhaps that is the most important time to find something to be grateful about! I guess we'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment